Header Ads

A Battery Pack That Fits Your Wallet

LINEAR FLUX
I’ve fallen in love with this lithium battery card project the moment I saw the size and look of the battery card. It’s the size a standard credit and fits in your wallet so you no longer need to carry a bulky battery pack with you, I already lost the battery pack I wrote about earlier. Best of all there’s no cluster of wires involved.
It also acts as a charger cable, it will simultaneously charge a device and itself when you connect it to a charger. The charger can be your laptop, desktop or anything with a USB cable port. It charges Android devices, iPhones, beats headphones or anything with a micro USB cable. For iPhones make sure you order the one with an iPhone adapter.
It looks sharp, smooth and something that I’d want to have in my wallet. The battery card holds 1,200 mAh of battery juice which compared to its size is impressive. That’s enough to boost your average smartphone an extra 40% – 50% battery life, the card also charges itself quick. They claim it chargers smartphones 1% every minute but I will have to try it myself to confirm.

Right now they have a lot of colors to pick from, I ordered the early bird gold edition, I might order more later. To buy one the cheapest costs ~KD 10 ($35),

No comments