Header Ads

iPad Air is Currently the Best Tablet PC in the Market

image

It’s been almost a week since Apple launched iPad Air, the reviews are now coming in and it has been called the best Tablet PC in the market by Walt Mossberg.
When Apple Launched the first iPad in 2010, people did not have any Idea weather they it or not. To many people, it was just like a mobile phone with bigger screen, it runs the same iOS like the iPhone, same app store, almost the same UI, just a bigger screen.
Fast forward to 2013, the marked is flooded with Tablet PCs and iPad is in it’s 5th generation with the all new iPad Air. It still rules the market. Every year Apple has released a new iPad and has made it even better than the previous ones.

Here is how…

image
The new iPad Air is Super thin and super light.

image
Weights only 1 pound, is 28% lighter, 20% thinner than the 3rd version of iPad.
The size of iPad Air has been reduced without reducing screen resolution is exactly the same.
The iPad has now has more power with a new processor, strong wireless connectivity and gives as much as 10 hours of battery life, something no other Tablet PC delivers.
I have used many Tablet PCs but their battery life was a big turn off for me. The iPad has impressed me in that department alone.
Prior to the launch of iPad Air, the iPad mini was my favorite and I was planning to buy one. Thanks to the launch of iPad Air, I am confused which one I should buy because all is good about the iPad Air, but the price is again putting me off as it is going to almost double the price of iPad mini.

No comments